Gluten-Free Blueberry Pancakes
These delicious and easy-to-make pancakes are perfect for a cold winter morning. Plus they’re packed with good-for-you antioxidants and contain no refined sugar!
Ingredients (makes 6 pancakes):
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 organic, cage-free eggs
- 2 tablespoons almond meal
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Greek yogurt, fresh berries & organic maple syrup for topping
- Mash up the banana with a fork in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk in eggs, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Stir in blueberries.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan or on a griddle.
- Ladle batter in pan and cook each pancake 1-2 minutes on each side.
- Top with a dollop of greek yogurt, fresh berries or a drizzle of maple syrup, as desired.