Ingredients (serves 4):
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb peeled, deveined and tail-off frozen shrimp, thawed
- 2 medium zucchini, julienned
- 2 medium yellow squash, julienned
- 1 ½ cup cremini mushrooms, chopped
- 1 13.5 oz can organic diced tomatoes
- 1 cup organic vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Fresh basil for garnish
- In a large pan, heat olive oil.
- Sauté onions and garlic until translucent.
- Add zucchini and mushrooms and cook until softened.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, broth, oregano, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper. Cover and let simmer over low heat for 5-7 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil leaves and serve over cauli-rice.