Ingredients (serves 6):
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup zucchini
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon herbes de Provence
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Optional: fresh basil and parmesan for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease 10-inch pie dish with olive oil or butter.
- In pan, saute mushrooms, zucchini and tomatoes in olive oil until just softened. Add the garlic and roasted red peppers and cook another minute.
- Place the vegetables in pie dish and set aside to cool.
- In medium bowl, whisk together eggs, almond milk, herbes de provence, salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture over the vegetables and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Top with fresh basil and a sprinkle of parmesan, if desired. The slice pictured above was topped with sauteed all natural chicken and spinach sausage and parmesan for even more protein.